Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 2 November 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches 427 with We are 3 products

Tuesday Morning Sketches 427 with We are 3 products
https://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/tuesday-morning-sketches-427.html


I have used 3 papers from the new We Are 3 Christmas Magic set
New precoloured image from We are 3 Winter Scenes printables (set of 4)
Sentiment from We are 3 Sentiments Christmas Greetings

This is the sketch 


There is a 40% off sale on all We are 3 digi stamps and papers until 4 November
Use code WeAre3Sale

You can buy the We are 3 papers, sentiments and digi stamps at
We are 3 Etsy shop

We invite you to join the
We are 3 Facebook group

I would like to add my card to the following:

Crafty Creations 353 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Create and Inspire 67 

Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes

Hiding in my Craftroom 324 - any holiday

The Holly and the Ivy 18 - anything Christmas




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret. Hugs Jennifer xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love this image!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

cass said...

Pretty combination of blue patters. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card, and those papers look like beautiful marble! I love the colors and that great little Christmas scene! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Marie Bingaman said...

Such a pretty Christmas card in blues! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Unknown said...

Very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Yvonne Garner said...

I love a blue Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card. Like your interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Hope to see you again soon. Judy DT