Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 14 November 2016

Scrappers Delight Facebook Progressive challenge

Each fortnight Scrappers Delight gives a free image to join the facebook group progressive challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/
If you make a project and join the challenge you can request the next month's free image.
If you haven't already joined in you can buy this fortnight's digi at the special price of $1 here make a project for the challenge and then you can request next fortnight's free image.

I have used papers from Scrappers Delights Paper Set 1 (on special 25% off), Winter Magic Kit and Caboodle set (on special 60% off at the moment), Love and Friendship papers (on special 30% off)
Free Scrappers Delight digi stamp Christmas Hugs Awww Baby which I have coloured with Copic markers.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I would also like to add my card to that challenge.

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Artistic Inspirations 167 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge 307 - colour coral a little or a lot

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Scrappers Delights blog challenge 61 - anything goes

8 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, how sweet, sweet, sweet!!! Your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Kathie said...

So sweet and such a cute image and pretty colours. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2¬DT

Chelle said...

Such a beautiful card, so soft and pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights.
Michelle DT xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Heide said...

What a cute card, love your papers and your color combo. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Such a sweet image and makes such a lovely Christmas card!
Judi SSW2

Jennifer Scull said...

what a wonderful project filled with so much love and holiday joy!

thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog Extra! :)

Rocky said...

Lots of lovely patterned papers on this sweet card, thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.