Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 14 November 2016

Digistamps4Joy is one of the sponsors for the 12 days of Christmas on the Markers!Papers!Digis! facebook group

Digistamps4Joy is one of the sponsors for the 12 days of Christmas on the Markers! Papers! Digis! facebook group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MarkersPapersDigis/

You can buy the Christmas stocking digi for $1 at the moment
at the shop

The theme for the challenge is add bling - the image is available till 16th November and challenge ends on 17th November


Layered the Christmas stocking digi stamp onto Lozzy's mixed media board
Coloured the stamp with Copic markers
Added Digistamps4Joy precoloured digi stamp JL821 Hollyberry fairy
Added rhinestones

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations 167 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge 307 - colour coral a little or a lot

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

PDE Linky party 146 - all cards

Sparkles Christmas challenge 70 - the holly and ivy (holly on stamp)

Sweet Stampin Christmas - anything goes
http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/anything-christmas-goes.html



7 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Sybrina K said...

Oh my.... what a fun card! Love that mixed media board and the stocking-shaped sentiment! Thanks so much for joining our Holly and Ivy Challenge at Sparkles Christmas. :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is very pretty! Thank you for participating at PDE Linky Party this week!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November!
Monica - DT

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Holly and Ivy" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Joan said...

A cute little fairy and a very pretty card

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month
Joan