Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 10 July 2016

Digi Choosday clean and simple

Digi Choosday challenge - clean and simple
http://digichoosday.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/week-27-cas-crafting-challenge-at-digi.html


I have to make a couple of birthday cards today for bear lover friends overseas.  This is my first card using paper, precoloured image and sentiment from Polkadoodles Winston CD.  I have made it clean and simple to join the Digi Choosday challenge.

I would also like to enter my card into the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Your scrapbook place - anything goes
http://yourscrapbookplace.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/a-mid-summer-challenge-with-polkadoodles.html


9 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Sweet card its lovely love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Jarka Ef said...

cute immage :-)

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Margaret - love that image and you have used it fabulously on this card
Blessings
Maxine

GalFridayStamping said...

Very sweet card Margaret! ❤️. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

* Shell B.* said...

Lovely card and sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska (DT)*

Lori Turner said...

Loving how you used the Winston Collection, Granmargaret! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work, thanks for sharing your Polkadoodles card in our contest this month. Cheers, Holley

Helen said...

A great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)