Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Feature Post for Gecko Galz and free digi stamp

Here are two cards I made for Gecko Galz design team for my feature post for February.
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/

 Card 1:  Used Gecko Galz Garden Path paper from Butterfly Garden Papers set.
Precoloured image from Gecko Galz Valentine Wishes 1 collage sheet.
Roses, ribbon and butterfly from Digital Scrapbooking Studio My Sweet Love set
Heart from Digital Scrapbooking Studio My one true love set.


Card 2:  Used Gecko Galz paper from High Society paper pack
Precoloured image from Gecko Galz Pretty Portraits 1 collage sheet
Butterflies from Digital Scrapbooking Studio My Sweet Love set

Don't forget to join in the February Gecko Galz challenge - Hearts and Kisses
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/hearts-and-kisses-february-customer.html

Here is a free digi for you from Gecko Galz


I would like to add my cards to the following

Corrosive challenge 2 - Love Love Love'
http://www.granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/feature-post-for-gecko-galz-and-free.htm

Crafty Boots challenge - no stamps allowed
http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/no-stamps-allowed.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination 74 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/AG-NO-74.html


10 comments:

Lia said...

They are so different but I love both cards!!
Lia xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautifull cards!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Dee's Craft Room said...

Two adorable cards, fabulous old fashioned toppers and gorgeous papers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

MagsB said...

These are both fabulous! I especially love the adorable retro girlie on your first card!

love Mags B x

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards today fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Michele said...

the first is just darling and the second is a stunner! beautiful work! thanks for the freebie! xo

Fikreta said...

so pretty cards!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Mrs Beez said...

Two fabulous cards - I love the scattering of butterflies on the second. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Michelle said...

Two lovely cards and so different.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck, Michelle (DT)

Haideelum said...

Las 2 tarjetas son bellas. Cada una tiene un toque y e elegancia, la segunda me parece con un estilo vintage renovado. The 2 cards are beautiful. Each has a touch and elegance, the second seems to me with a style vintage renovated. Thank you for participating with us In Corrosive . DT Corrosive Haideé Haideelum Challenge