Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 4 July 2015

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge 59

http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com.au/
This is the sketch for challenge 59

I have used papers from Bugaboo flower paper set.
Bugaboo digi stamp silhouette butterfly flowers (I have changed the colour)
Pininkie scallop frame
Buttons from Sweet Shoppe designs.
Typed thank you.

I would also like to enter this card into the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Fan-Tastic Tuesday 92 - Anything goes with the twist Thank you card
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au/


11 comments:

Heide said...

This is so beautiful! Love the violet and white color combo and the very pretty image. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your purple card and how you changed the color of the image! Great Job! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
Judi

Fikreta said...

nice card

Kathie said...

Such a sweet card, love the colour combo which is very pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2_DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 92 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my Patterned Paper July challenge x

anne said...

A beautiful image and I love your colour scheme.
Thank you for joining in with us this week
Anne SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Ooooo, how beautiful!! I sure do love Bugaboo! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

So pretty all in shades of purple. Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
Sharon, SSW2-DT

Joanna M. said...

I am impressed with your computer skills. I love how you changed the image color. Very organized .... I never think that far in advance when I make a card. But I need to because it makes for a striking card. Thanks for joining us this week.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Margaret said...

Beautiful. Love the shades of purple. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Pattern Paper Challenge. Come back again.
Margaret G.

Lynne said...

Great card - this is fabulous Margaret and love your choice of colors!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog!!! Good luck and hope to see you again!!!!
Hugs,