Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 28 July 2015

CD Sunday challenge - rock star

The challenge this fortnight at CD Sunday is rock star
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I have used 3 papers, precoloured digi stamp, sentiments and embellishment from Polkadoodles Work and Play collection 8 CD Less Work, more play.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination 43 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Polkadoodles - add 2 or more pattern papers
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/07/week-29-crafting-challenge-at.html

Scrapping 4 Fun 47 - music notes/instruments
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com.au/






14 comments:

Fikreta said...

beautiful card
hugs ♥

Carol said...

Hi Margaret. Great card with a good sentiment. The music swirl is very effective.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Carole Pollard said...

Love this he's just fab love it Love and hugs Carole x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card!...
Hugs Donna xx

Wynn said...

Great card Margaret. Love the addition of the music notes. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday. WynnDT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

LOL, this is supercute, love the sentiment and the background paper.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

A great image and fun card. I really like the backing papers and layout too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Lozzy said...

Love this Margaret..Hugs Lozzy x

starcyl said...

Such a great project and perfect for our challenge of Use two or more patterned papers over at Polkadoodles This time.
Jenny x
PolkadoodlesDT

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and great to see this pre coloured image of our with these great papers, perfect for our challenge of 2 or more DP's at Polkadoodles
Aunty Sue
Polkadoodles DT

Fikreta said...


Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki Dt

sue-b said...

Love it , what a lovely card , great paper choice and super layout.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b xx
DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card, I love the image
Margaret

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Such a Rockin' card! Fabulous card for a teenager. Love this! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt