Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 4 August 2014

Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge 177 Music

Challenge 177 at Kenny K's Krafty Krew is anything goes with the twist music
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com.au/


I have layered Kenny K digi stamp Anime Drummer onto papers from Pininkie Musical Notes digi paper and  coloured with markers.  Layered all onto white and then red card.

I would also like to enter this card into Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/
and
Love to Create challenge 127 - Anything Goes  http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.com.au/






5 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

This absolutely rock!!! Think it´s perfect!!! A big fav.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Kenny K Krafty Krew this fortnight.
Good luck!
Nick
Team A(ll That)

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

Unknown said...

Great card for a guy! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Regan said...

Super cute! Fun papers! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
{hugs}
Regan
Team B{iker Girl}

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x