Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 21 July 2014

Unstampabelles July challenge - I could have danced all night - with the twist to use ribbon - Mid way post

This is my midway post for Unstampabelles July challenge - I could have danced all night - with the twist to use ribbon.
http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Our sponsor this month is Flourish with a Bling

I have done a scrapbook page of my youngest grand daughter aged 5 who loves to dance.

Have layered photos onto paper from Scribble and Scrap, layered onto pink and then white, added pearl bling from Flourish with a Bling and ribbon.

I hope you will go over to Unstampabelles and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.  You still have some time to join in this challenge which ends on 1 August.

Remember NO STAMPS allowed.

I would like to enter this into Scribble and Scrap challenge 23 anything goes
http://scribbleandscrapcrafts.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

A great scrap page and I love the look of concentration to keep the tea set firmly in place!

Alyx said...

This is so lovely. Fab photos and great layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Wynn said...

Great layout Margaret and great memories of your grand daughter. Mine love dancing too. Must be a girl thing x