Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 7 July 2014

UnstampaBelles challenge for July

The July challenge at UnstampaBelles is I could have danced all night with the twist to use ribbons.
http://unstampabelleschallenges.blogspot.com.au/
and our sponsor this month is Flourish with a Bling   http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/store/


I have embossed pink card with Cuttlebug Roses.  Added ribbons.  Cut out picture from Blue Cardigan Designs Impressionist art accent sheet and layered onto pink card.  Added purple clay flower.  Layered all onto purple card.

My second grand daughter paid me a short vision on Wednesday night 25 June after her class at Taronga Zoo.  She comes down to Sydney one day a week for her class.  While she was here she was mixing colours with my clay and making a few things to keep her hands busy.

I hope you will go over to Unstampabelles and see the lovely projects by the design team and join in the challenge.

Remember NO STAMPS ALLOWED.

I would like to enter this card into Suzy Bee's bloomin challenge No 36 Anything goes
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/

and Crafting from the Heart challenge 26 anything goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/






4 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

So, your granddaughter made that lovely flower? Beautifully made. A lovely image and so suitable!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design...just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge..
Hugs
Suzy B (Owner)
XX

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt