Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 10 February 2014

Whoopsi Daisy challenge 10 February

The challenge this week at Whoopsi Daisy is Include a Sentiment
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com.au/



I have used the ballet slippers from Daydream Designs digi set My Heart Still Dances to make background paper, layered it onto blue card then pink card.  Printed out Whoopsi Daisy ballerina from sheet 508 (which Linnie kindly sent me for this challenge) and layered onto background paper.  Printed sentiment from the same set and layered on top.  Stamped Stampworld Vertical Happy Birthday onto pink card.  Layered all onto blue card.

The sentiment says
"Let them praise His name
 with dancing
 and make music to Him"
Psalm 149:3

 I hope that you will go over to Whoopsi Daisy and see all the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.

You don't have to use a Whoopsi Daisy image but if you do and you are the winner you will received 2 sheets of Whoopsi Daisy images.  If you don't use a Whoopsi Daisy image and you are the winner you will receive one sheet of Whoopsi Daisy images.

You can buy the lovely Whoopsi Daisy images at              http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.com.au/           A few more new ones have been added in the past week.

You can also buy the new Daisy May and Friends CD which has lots of lovely black and white images,  precoloured images, papers and toppers.

I ordered mine from the UK on 27 January and it arrived here in Sydney, Australia on Friday 7 February which was very quick.   The image on my card is on the CD.

I would like to add this card to Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes with an uplifting/encouraging quote.
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/

  


1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

How very sweet. Love your background paper. Such a sweet, sweet card.