Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 24 October 2013

Digi Stamps 4 Joy challenge 78 - Embossing dry or wet

This fortnight's challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy is embossing wet or dry
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/challenge-78-embossing.html
I have used dry embossing - Crafts Concept "Festive Tree" embossing folder



Digi Stamps for Joy precoloured image "Misteri Santa's Secret" available at
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/
Unmounted parcel stamp stamped onto My Minds Eye Days of Christmas paper pad and cut out.
Bauble from Spellbinders "Heirloom Ornament" clear stamp set which came free with this month's Australian Simply Cards magazine No 61.  Stamped with red ink and cut out and put on gold thread.
Stampin Up small bauble punch also put on gold thread.

I will also put this card into Crafty Hazel Nut's Monthly Christmas challenge.  Anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Also Hazel has asked me to enter this over at Crafting Musketeers Christmas in October
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/welcome-to-challenge-6-christmas-in.html




15 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful embossed Xmas tree; I fell in love with it GranMargaret. Thank you for using ds4j image; you have colored her so beautifully, Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

papillon digital design said...

Very cute card. Love the embossed tree. Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamp4joy. Hope you join us next time too.
Pam
Digistamps4joy (DT member)
PapillonDigital Designs (Personal blog)

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful christmas card Margaret.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

craftynut said...

Where did you purchase your embossing folder (of the festive tree) from?

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Asmah. She was a precoloured image

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Pam

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Karin

Granmargaret said...

I can't remember who I purchased it from. It was either one of the Australian on line stores at at the craft far.
It is an Universal Embossing Folder Funky Christmas Collection "Festive Tree". Written on the back is Distributed by Artdeco Creations Pty Ltd PO Box 39 Bullimba Qld 4171

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for October. Challenge 6 on Crafting Musketeers is 'Christmas in October - it would be good to see this there as well, Hazel, Design Team Crafting Musketeers x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Desire

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
Mags
x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our 'Christmas in October' challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Mags

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel