Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 6 May 2013

ABC Christmas challenge I for Inspiration photo

This is my card for the ABC Christmas card challenge: I for inspiration photo
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/
 This was the inspiration photo

I embossed green card with Cuttlebug embossing folder, sanded and coloured parts with gelly roll sparkle ppens.  Have stamped Sweet Peas digital stamp "Kristy" by Joanne Schempp and coloured with markers and gelly roll pens.  Attached to green card and added different coloured rhinestones. 
I have used some of the colours in the photo and it is a wreath around Kristy with a bow.  I am joining in the Christmas challenge so I will have some cards made early and not have to rush so much at the end of the year.,

6 comments:

Andree said...

A lovely card Margaret. The image, embossing and embellishments are wonderful. It's a great take on the inspiration photo x

Angela said...

This is a really fantastic christmas card and the image is so fantastic.
Many thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Hugs and greetings
Angela

Granmargaret said...

Thank yoiu Andree

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Angela

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is fantastic.Love the embossed green and the sparkle too. Great interpretation of our photo inspiration challenge.Thanks for playing at
ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card great use of the inspiration photo too!
Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)