Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 19 January 2013

ATC swap

Spent the last few hours making my ATCs for the Cute Stampers ATC January swap-Summer
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CuteStampers/

If you would like to join in card or ATC swaps where you can use your cute stamps come and join us at Cute Stampers.  (You have to join Yahoo first if you are not already a member, it is free)

For the ATCs you sign up at the beginning of the month and then I tell you how many to make and you send them to me by the end of the month.  The card of the fortnight swap is a one for one swap.  We had to make 6 this month.  ATCs are 3-1/2 inches x 2-1/2 inches.
This is the ATC I made for this month's swap.
I have used Digi Bells "Little Best Friends" digi stamp, circle punch for the sun.  Stamp and background Coloured with Copics, Distress markers, Tria markers and Sugarloaf markers.
My colouring is not the best as my eyes are very blurry today.

No comments: