Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 12 October 2012

It is supposed to be Spring but we are having winter weather

 It is supposed to be spring but after the very hot weather during the school holidays we are now having winter weather
Brianna and Emily in their backyard at Mount Victoria
Angela at her front door a few hours ago.

It is very cold, wet and windy here in Sydney.  It is snowing at Angela's.  Started during the night and still snowing heavily.  It is the heaviest snow fall they have had since they moved there in January 2007.  Emily couldn't go to school as the road is closed.  Graham, Emily and Brianna went for a walk in the snow.   Sarah was on skype with her mother a short while ago.  Brianna came home and told Sarah her nose was cold.

They even had snow further down the mountain towards Sydney where they don't normally have snow.

I haven't done any craft yet today.  I was going to read my emails and make cards after coming home from the chiropractor but have been on the phone and then skype with Angela.

I have attached a couple of photos taken earlier this morning.

Have a good day everyone




2 comments:

craftynut said...

It's hard to believe winter is back so soon. It's been cold and windy up here too in SE QLD. Is it normal to snow this time of the year?

Granmargaret said...

No it is not normal to snow this time of the year. This is the heaviest snow fall they have had any time of the year in all time Angela has lived at Mount Victoria. They moved up there in January 2007.