Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 4 August 2012

My card for Lollipop Ladies No 51 strawberry + cream

This is my card for Lollipop Ladies No 51 http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au

This was the challenge strawberry + cream with the additional challenge of layers

I have used white card (for the cream) Stampin Up sentiment, then layer of pink card, then white card, strawberry ribbon. Then Kraftin' Kimmie stamp "Stella Strawberry" and her dress is layered.


16 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Looks fantastic.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Julene

Elaine said...

Oh she is so cute. You have made a beautiful card and the ribbon matches perfectly with it all. Thanks for playing along with lollipop ladies.

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Margaret, this is amazing. What a delightful card. I like the strawberries around the hem of her dress as well as the strawberry ribbon you have used. Thanks for linking up with us at The Lollipop Ladies challenge :)
Michelle

Susan Hogan said...

How cute is that - love the strawberries around the skirt! Great to see you at the Lollipop Ladies Challenge - come back soon!

Gail said...

So cute,her little petticoat is so pretty and the strawbs on her dress are perfect for our challenge at TLL.Thanks for playing along and good luck.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Elaine

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Michelle

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Gail

Lauren T said...

Great card. I really like that stamp and the colouring is great. Thanks for playing at TLL.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Margaret,
I am back! :)
This card is adorable and the ribbon is perfect!
I love all your cards. :)
Hugs

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lauren

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Norma. Love the dolls on your blog

Anonymous said...

oh I just love Kraftin Kimmie, You did awesome with Stella Strawberry, love the layers on her dress!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Annmaree, yes I love the Kraftin Kimmie stamps also.