Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 19 July 2012

My card for Feeling Sketchy No 16

I have just finished making my card for Feeling Sketch No 16 at
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

and this was the sketch to work to:
I put a piece of core'dinations card stock through my cuttlebug and then sanded it to make the flowers show up more, added Stampin Up paper and ribbon.  Stampavie stamp Mo Manning "End of Summer".  Stamping Up sentiment.  butterfly brad and flower diamontes.
It has taken me ages just to make one card.   I spent 1 & 1/2 hours in the dentist chair this morning, and my mouth is very sore.  It is getting worse now the anisthetic is wearing off.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Margaret! I love the purple and green, such a pretty colour combo!

Hope you feel better soon, after that dental visit!

Thanks heaps for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Annemaree

Von said...

"Ditto" to Annmaree's comment on the colour combo...Love that image and can so imagine why it's part of your collection Margaret. The sentiment matches the image perfectly too. Hugs Von xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Von

Jessica Theodore said...

This is beautiful Margaret, I really love the colours you used, its such a soft pretty card and a wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing and hope your mouth isnt sore for too long! x

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Margaret, what a beautiful cheery card. I love that image and the way you have coloured it. Thanks for joining us this week at Feeling Sketchy. Michelle

Belinda Scott said...

Oh My... stunning as always :)

Jess S said...

This is such a fun, beautiful card. I love the papers, the embossing and that image :) Perfect :D
Thanks so much for playing this week at Feeling Sketchy :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Michell

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Belinda

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jess

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica