Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 4 May 2012

card for Sunny Challenges 4 May 2012

This is the card I made to the Sunny Challenges sketch using some of the Stampin Up "In Colours".  I have turned the sketch to fit the stamp I wanted to use.  I used Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush and Blushing Bride card and stamped with Concord Crush ink.  Used stamps from Stampin Up set "The Nicest Things", plus Stampin Up roller.  I didn't have the right colour ribbon so used a strip of Concord Crush card put through the cuttlebug.

Had a good day today.  Cheryl came and took me to stamp club down near Wollongong.  We had a visit to Fantasia on the way home.

8 comments:

Sylvia Buist said...

Lovely card, I love how you've created the Ribbon and turned the sketch. I have also been late for a Challenge,I missed it by 2 hours! (time difference between states).

Gwen said...

Margaret, this is beautiful, I love the way you used the colours and turned the sketch. I am so sorry you missed the cut off for this week's challenge, but I do thank you so much for playing along with Sunny Challenges and Creations.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sylvia
Have a good day

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Gwen
What time on Fridays does the challenge close?
Have a good day

Anonymous said...

Margaret, I too am sorry that you missed the deadline to closing. Sometimes Mr. Linky doesn't play nice and even we are surprised when it closes early. Your card is gorgeous, I do love those cute little girls.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Kris

Miss Vicky said...

What a cute card Margaret. I love how you have created your ribbon & turned the sketch. What a shame you missed the cut off point. I think as long as your card is posted before 5pm Friday, you should be safe. Mr Linky has a mind of his own sometimes. Thanks for creating your card as we love to see your creations each week.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Miss Vicky. I enjoy doing the challenges. I won't be able to join in this week as I don't have all the colours. I have a turquoise stamp pad but not the other colours.